If you want to have great dip powder nails, then it’s a very good idea to try out some dip powder kits that are for sale. There are all kinds of options available, some of which are better than others of course. All you have to do is to give them a try for yourself, and you likely find the right kit for you which delivers great looking dip powder nails.
Table of Contents
Are Dip Powder Nails Better Than Gel Nails?
In many ways, they are. You don’t have to worry about using a UV lamp that might damage your nails beyond repair. Not only that, but you will also notice the fact that dip powder nails tend to last for a lot longer than gel nails, which is extremely important. Granted, it does take a bit of time for dip powder nails to be applied correctly, but it’s always worth the extra effort. All you have to do is to test this method of nail application, and see if you like the results.
Applying Dip Powder Nails
- First, you need to prepare your nails. Buff the plates, remove dead skin and file properly. This will give you a good, clean starting point, and you can go from there.
- Once that is done, it’s imperative to cleanse the nails and remove all the dirt.
- Add the bonder, this is designed to offer stability and guarantees a good set of results.
- Then, you want to add the base coat, and as it’s wet, you can dip the nail right into the powder at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Take out the nail from the powder, brush the extra powder away, and then apply a topcoat and activator to finalize the process. Remember that you have to do this for each one of your nails.
What Dip Powder Kits Should You Buy?
That depends on a variety of factors. We recommend dip powder nail kits offered from FutureNailStore, which is known for offering high quality dip powder nail kits that contain all the tools that you might need. They have built up a reputation for having the best dip powder nail kits for sale online.
These kits are great for beginners.
Then you have the Nicole Diary kit, which is also well regarded. Lastly, you can buy the Morovan Dip Powder nail kit. But, in my opinion, the kits from FutureNailStore are better than these.
We always recommend you to try out different dip powder kits to see which one works best for you and your nails. All of these dip powder nail kits allow you to create great looking dip powder nails at home. Plus, the cool thing is that you can be really creative with the designs that you create. At the end of the day, dip powder nails look amazing, and if you take the time to do them right, you will certainly be impressed with the results.